Hello everyone.! I haven't post anything since last month....but I only have 26 views... so I don't think you miss me, did you? :P
anyways.... today I feel like talking bad about SIGMA and giving my honest review about 2 SHANY products.
First of all, what is it with this brushes? $200?!?!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?!!!!! are they self-operated? are they gonna makeup my face and make me look like a celebrity in 5 minutes?? then Im freaking buying them. Are they made of gold? Im buying them!
Honestly this high-priced item is pointless, if I had $200 on my hand I would get me an ipod, a flat iron.... something more useful, something that will make my life easier in so many ways, not just in one.
And because I dint have so much money to go out and spend it like a fool I decided to try SHANY products, some friends use MAC, I know how lovely MAC is, but also expensive. So if you see it my way..... with a $20 shadow I can buy 88 palette and an ice cream cone.
Plus I am a beginner, I've never really used makeup before, I didn't care for eye shadows either, I recently started to care more for my appearance, mostly because I noticed that makeup is a whole world and it definitely makes us more beautiful, and it does make the ugly women look good.
I decided to start with low budget brushes since I've always had only 2 at a time. I never really understood the whole brush universe until I found YouTube make-up gurus .... Now I know that every brush is different and it's been made that way for a brilliant purpose.
This how the package looks from the outside
It smells like plastic, I didn't like that much, but if you ignore that.... once you open open it you will find something like this. Every brush comes with its own plastic paper, I used 5 brushes so far, and that's why you see some without it.
I loved these too, I had an eyeliner brush from THE BODY SHOP, but this one is fantastic, its better and cheaper, and that other brush in the right... I don't know the name but it works sooooo good. I used it to apply the shadow on my crease.
I LOVE THEM.! They are great for starters like me, they are low budget... only $17 for 24 brushes, you can buy them at AMAZON.
This is the 88 palette, I had so many doubts because every review I found on YouTube was from black girls, and I'm not racist but we don't have the same skin type.
First time I tried it on my eyes was this last Sunday... I have no words to describe the pigmentation and shimmer. The first palette I ever bought was the Too Faced Liquif-eye Shadow Collection, it only has 12 colors and it included a liquid eye liner specially made for the shadows.
Even thou I love too faced, and knowing it has more fame than SHANY now I love SHANY more.
It's too bad I can't show you a picture of my make up because I only own a cheap kodak camera, I wish I could have a canon rebel or something more pro, maybe in a year or 2.
I love SHANY.!.!.!

ooh! Look at all of those colors! I love them! I'm following you! Return the favor? ;D
ReplyDeletelove, polly